12/01/2009

Sofanauts

Well, I'm very sad to hear of the demise of Sofanauts. I think it was pretty much the first podcast I ever listened to, and that was only a month or two back. I listened to it sometimes when I was out walking or at certain points during long cycling trips I took along Taipei's extensive network of riverside cycling paths, and had started to really look forward to each episode.

But it only had 500 listeners, which amazes me. The sofanauts web page has links to every single episode over the past year, and I highly recommend checking out pretty much every single one (although I'll have to admit I'm still working my way through them myself). Great stuff, with lots of interviews with the likes of Richard Morgan and Jeff Vandermeer, and as close as you can get to watching a con panel without actually being at a con.

No comments: