6/13/2017

A sudden rush of noise after a prolonged period of silence

I'm back. For the moment, anyway.

Since you last saw me, Survival Game has been out for a few months in paperback. That book was completed and sent to the publisher way back in autumn of 2015. Since then, I've written another novel, two novellas, each about 35,000 words in length, and a number of short stories, some of which have sold, and one of which you can download over there on the right (if you're viewing this on your computer and not on your phone, anyway).

In an upcoming blog, I'm going to talk about a few things - where I go from here, my likely plans for the future, and some of the realities of modern publishing. So think of this as a bookmark, and sometime in the next few days or weeks you'll get a fuller update on what is - or isn't - coming next. So think of this as a placeholder until that comes. 

No comments: