7/04/2007

new book deal

Got some good news: Tor just offered me a deal for two sequels to Stealing Light - the offer came through yesterday afternoon from my agent while I was at work. This solves an awful lot of financial worries, and sees me writing for Tor/Pan Macmillan right through to 2009. Not only that, I'm getting a little more money too, which is very, very nice.

As stated before, the working titles for books two and three are: Stealing Fire, and Stealing Time, with Stealing Light due out on the fifth of October this year.

7 comments:

paul f cockburn said...

Not sure if I said this last night in the pub, but it's heartfelt - congratulations, you bastard!

;-)

Michael S. Collins said...

Congrates!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant news, congrats!

Unknown said...

brilliant stuff gaz, have to break both your legs to make sure you write a masterpiece then

.....so the drinks are on you then!!!

Gary Gibson, science fiction writer said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

nice to hear mate, so you'll be bugger off on your road trip then. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Congrats