1/09/2003

I know I haven't been posting so much about Against Gravity for a while. Two reasons: 1 - I know how A goes to B to C, but I'm trying to work out how C gets to D while making sense in relation to A. Sometimes the best thing a writer can do is work hard at these details. This is usually best achieved by watching lots of television and eating junk food. Don't laugh, it works. Inspiration is a strange and uncanny beast.

Reason 2: I'm becoming rather fascinated by the world of blogs, and find my own writing mimicking the style and attributes of others. The writing of a novel or novels remains, however, very much at the heart of things. I've done it twice already, apart from pro sales of short stories, so I have at least some confidence in my abilities, given sufficient perseverance and dedication.

No comments: