9/19/2017

New announcement: Ghost Frequencies acquired by Newcon Press.

It's my pleasure to announce that Newcon Press have acquired World English Rights to my novella GHOST FREQUENCIES, and will publish it in hardback, paperback and ebook.

Ian Whates of Newcon Press said: “I’m delighted at this opportunity to work with Gary Gibson, an author whose brand of thrilling science fiction I’ve long admired. GHOST FREQUENCIES is a gripping tale of science applied to the supernatural, and the terrifying possibilities that lurk in the overlap. The story will form part of a ‘Strange Tales’ quartet of novellas currently taking shape and it represents a fabulous addition to the NewCon Novella series.”

It's a story literally twenty years in the making, for reasons I'll go into closer to the time of actual publication. Some ideas just take time to figure out how to do them right. The date of publication isn't set, but it'll be either next year or possibly 2019.

In the meantime, I'm working on some other projects, including one in particular which I'll talk about soon here.

My agent, John Jarrold, has put up a press release

No comments: