7/22/2016

What is this new hardback novel that stands before me?

Here it is, handsome devil that it is. The new hardback of Survival Game, the sequel to Extinction Game that came out just two years ago. I know! Two whole years you've had to wait before you get this in your hands.

Well, I feel your pain, so here's a handy preorder link if you just can't bear to wait until the day of actual publication.

And hot on its heels, here's another sexy little number that sashayed its way into my hands: a physical copy of Scottish sf magazine Shoreline of Infinity, and a proper luxurious little number it is, especially given it contains my most recently published short story, Senseless. You can of course get it here at Amazon, or direct from the publishers if you prefer, in ebook as well as paperback format. 

No comments: