10/12/2010

First Chapter

Just to say, sometime this week or next - when I get round to it, essentially - I'll post the first chapter of Final Days up here for anyone who's interested in checking it out. I'd post it sooner, but I'm playing around with different ways of presenting it; right now, with an embedded Scribd document pretty much leading the way. I like how you can just clck the fullscreen option and suddenly all you're looking at is the text of the story, with the web page completely hidden.

Right now, FD is most of the way through the editing process right now, and currently in the hands of a copy-editor. Next time I see it, it'll probably be a bunch of printed pages showing me what the book will actually look like. That means I'll get to read the book one last time (argh) to (hopefully) catch any errors still remaining in the text.

No comments: