7/02/2008

Reviews

There's another good review of Stealing Light at King of the Nerds, although some caveats are made; I read these with interest (as I read all comments of my stuff with interest, as part of the constant feedback loop which exists between readers and writers. Yes, I do pay attention to what people say, and yes, sometimes it has an influence on what I write. I'm sure I'm not alone in that).

Nova Light (formerly Stealing Fire) is away in the email and I'm probably going to have to wait at least a couple of weeks to find out the reaction from the publishers. In the meantime, I'm relaxing a little bit, ie: spending too much time online and doing some tidying up the rest of the time. I'll also be working on ideas for the (as yet untitled) third Dakota Merrick book, to be started on soon-ish.

1 comment:

George Ternent said...

I just finished reading Stealing Light and thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forwards to the sequels bud, keep up the good work.