10/13/2006

Here's an interesting idea for all you bloggers:

One Day in History

Make history with us on 17 October by taking part in the biggest blog in history.

'One Day in History' is a one off opportunity for you to join in a mass blog for the national record. We want as many people as possible to record a 'blog' diary which will be stored by the British Library as http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifa historical record of our national life.

Write your diary reflecting on how history itself impacted on your day - whether it just commuting through an historic environment, discussing family history or watching repeats on TV.

I'm not sure if this is in some way limited to the UK, given the project is being run by the British Museum - I haven't really had a chance to look for the specific details, but I don't see any reason why I shouldn't go out of my way to write up an entry on that specific date and post it on the History website as well as on my own blog.

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Hey

LOL ... Either way I really enjoyed reading your blog. In fact I recently found a website that gives free traffic. If i were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well, nto to sound like an ad, i look forward to all theupdates and i am adding you to my favorites. thanks again,.

Jessica