3/16/2004

I've been messing about for the past couple of days with new layouts for this blog. The standard blogger template I use here is fine, but I want something a fraction more information-dense, so that I can have links, etc on one side of the journal, and details about the books on the other. It'll also have a (small, heavily photoshopped) picture of me in one corner, which MJ insists makes me look sinister. It's not sinister, it's cool and arty.

I got my first request for an interview, from a website called Falcata Times. Hopefully it won't be the last. I'm still working on the answers at the moment. I know some writers don't necessarily record details like this, but what interests me about writing this journal is the opportunity it represents to detail these things as they happen. When the interview is posted, I'll let you know.

No comments: