2/15/2003

Against Gravity word count: 21,428

Wow. Not long after I posted that last entry, I looked out the window and realised there were people streaming down Argyle Street. Some carrying banners. Not an actual strand of the march, but people finding their way from one thing to the other. SOme of them had obviously come up by way of the tunnel that connects the SECC to Finnieston and Argyle Street. I felt bad at not taking part in the marches. It felt like history was taking part right in front of me and i should be part of it, but I felt drained of energy, and when I went out to buy milk and papers, it exhausted me. So I just came home.

Managed to get some writing done. Not as hard as I'd been worried it would be to get back in the groove, but it only really has been a couple of days.

No comments: